My Shop!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 118, Features, And New Fall Jamberry Nails

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 

First I will share a few features from last weeks link up. With Halloween approaching, I am going to have to try out I Gotta Create's fun denture ice cube tutorial


Growing In Grace shared a great step by step tutorial for a yummy Pumpkin Nut Roll


Jewelry Making Journal shared their beautiful work, for a Fall inspired Postage Stamp Jewelry Tutorial.


Crazy Adventures In Parenting shared these terrific Baked Nutella Doughnuts.

I am excited about Fall approaching, as you can probably tell by my features. One of the things I love about  Fall is the fashion. You may know that I am a Jamberry nail consultant. I had a chance to check out their new Fall catalog, and it's amazing. Here are a few of my favorites, that I can't wait to order. In case you are not familiar with Jamberry nails, they are an affordable way to do nail art at home. They last up to 2 weeks on your hands, and 6 weeks on your toes. 

  

 

Just a few of the new nail shields available at getyour.jamberrynails.net. If you would like to host an online party, to earn free nail wraps, please email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com. 

And now for our party!!!

If you would like a chance to be featured at next weeks party, please leave a comment below. 




11 comments:

  1. Thanks Mindie! I'm interested in the nail art. Will send you an email later this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! If you want a small free sample too of nail wraps I will mail you some, just email me.

      Delete
  2. The Halloween nail shields are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! If you want a small free sample too of nail wraps I will mail you some, just email me.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting, Mindie!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the party! If you want a small free sample too of nail wraps I will mail you some, just email me.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.