My Shop!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #119 and Get Your Free Jamberry Nail Samples

I have shared my love in the past of Jamberry nails, and now I have some free samples to share with you! If you would like a free sample of Jamberry nail wraps, as pictured above, please email me your mailing address, at  Note, this offer is while my supplies last, and first come, first serve. The sample sheet will  be one of the two pictured above. Each mini sample sheet has 5 nail wraps on it, counting the Jamberry Printed one. They are a great way to practice applying your nails wraps, and test out their durability. The small sample size nail wraps are great for accent toes, combined with a polished home pedicure. Mine last several weeks on my toes, and I often spend 30 minutes at a time in our Jacuzzi. When you order a sheet of nail wraps, you will receive a much larger sheet, with bigger, and multiple sizes, enough product to do your nails 2-3 times, depending on length. I will include my card, to my online shop, where you can find an easy video tutorial for applying and removing nail wraps. 

And now it's time to party!!!

Grab code from right side bar please.


  1. Thanks for hosting, Mindy May! Have an awesome weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

  2. Thanks so much- I still have a list of Jamberry nail wraps on my wishlist. :)

  3. Thanks so much for the party!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  4. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.