My Shop!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 120 and Features

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 

I forgot to post features last linky party. Forgive me, I have been a bit overwhelmed, with work, soccer, my shop, and so many other things on my to do list. I need a personal assistant, unfortunately I can't afford one. I am sure you can relate, us moms seem to always be on the go. So this time around, I will be posting features from last week, and the previous week. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did. 

C

Confession, I put my makeup on in the morning for work, while I watch Scooby Doo! I love it, just as much as my boys do. Sometimes I am not even watching, I just find Scooby Doo comforting, to be playing in the background. So it's no surprise, I am featuring this fabulous Scooby Doo Party By Vixen Made



Speaking of parties, I love these Minion Party Bags By Pam's Party and Practical Tips


It's no secret, I love jewelry, and statement rings, like these Mixed Media Rings By Little Treasures


Oh I am in love with this French Country Chair Makeover By Rain On A Tin Roof. I would love to see a beautiful chair like this in my girls den, aka, studio shop shed. 

And now it's time to party!




10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my chair makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mindie on the lovely feature! I love coming to your party every Friday and I do appreciate your hosting!
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Minion Party Bags Mindie. They were a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooby Doo seems like the perfect background noise while you're getting ready! Thanks for hosting, hope you get a chance to relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Happy Fall tomorrow. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for another awesome party! Have a fabulous weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party!!

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Mindie. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.