My Shop!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Apple Pie Moonshine Sparkling Cider AKA 1 2 3 Cocktail


This is one of my favorite new Fall inspired cocktails. You could call it an Apple Pie Moonshine Sparkling Cider, or a 1 2 3 Cocktail.  The later name originated from the easy ingredient list itself. You have only 3 ingredients, and in a 1 2 3 ratio.  

Apple Pie Moonshine Sparkling Cider 
AKA 1 2 3 Cocktail
Recipe:

1 Shot of Apple Pie Moonshine
2 Shots of Ginger Ale (I used Diet)
3 Shots of Angry Orchard Hard Cider 

Directions:
Pour ingredients over ice, and serve. Optional, garnish the rim of your glass with cinnamon and sugar, as I did, or an apple slice. 

Well that's what I have been making, what about you? Please share at our next Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

Please drink responsibly. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Moonshine kinda gal, but that sounds delicious! And I imagine any semi-dry hard cider will do. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.