My Shop!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Leaf Jewelry Tutorial Two Ways

 

These antique bronze leaf charms from WholePort are great on their own as earrings, but look even prettier when you add some color to them. All I did was color them with Sharpies, then seal them with a Mod Podge Clear Matte Acrylic Sealer. They will be the perfect Fall accessory. You may order them from my Etsy shop TLC Creations, or make your own, using my tutorial below. 


Materails:

Sharpie Permanent Markers
Mod Podge Clear Matte Acrylic Sealer Spray
Earring Findings
Jump Loops
Needle Nose Jewelry Pliers


Directions:

For simple antique bronze earrings, attach leaf charms to earring findings, using jewelry pliers, and jump loops. To add color, use Sharpie's to color your charms. Then spray with your sealer. I used two light coats of  sealer. Let dry, and attach to your earring findings, using jump loops, and needle nose jewelry pliers.

Well that's what I have been making, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my huge Birthday Giveaway?

    Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT TO ENTER!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.