My Shop!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Easy 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Ravioli Lasagna

If you love pumpkin, pasta, and cheese, then you will Fall in love with my Easy 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Ravioli Lasagna. This recipe looks and taste very gourmet, however it's ready to go into the oven in minutes. Instead of using lasagna pasta, I used store bought fresh Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli by Pasta Prima, found at Safeway. This particular brand comes with a Parmesan and Herb packet included, reducing my grocery list even further for this dish. 


2 (8 oz) Packages of Store Bought Fresh Ravioli 
2 (16 oz) Jars of Alfredo Sauce (I used Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo) 
29 oz can of Pumpkin Pure
4 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella (I used reduced fat)
15 oz of Ricotta (I used part skim)

Optional: Garnish with Chopped Parsley 


Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. You may choose to spray your baking dish with a non stick butter or olive oil flavored cooking spray, I usually do, since it make clean up easier. Pour one jar of Alfredo into your large baking dish. Lay out your Ravioli evenly. Top with half of your Mozzarella, and all of your Ricotta and Pumpkin, spreading evenly. Top with your second jar of Alfredo, and the rest of your shredded cheese. If your Ravioli came with a Parmesan and Herb packet like mine, then sprinkle that on top, along with some ground black pepper. Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly, then remove foil and bake for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. 

I served ours with some wheat bread, for dipping into the cheesy gooey pumpkin sauce. Speaking of pumpkins, I must sign off to get ready for our annual Wemple's Pumpkin Patch trip!  I can't wait to pick out some pumpkins, shop at the charming gift shop (where I am a vendor by the way), eat some pumpkin pie, burn off that pie as I find my way through the corn maze, and go on a hay ride. 

Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our next Anything Goes weekly linky party.  


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.