My Shop!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lucky Wishbone Earrings Perfect For Fall And A Great Affordable Thanksgiving Hostess Gift


Dose your family break the turkey wishbone on Thanksgiving? This has been a Thanksgiving tradition in my family for as long as I can remember. Two lucky individuals after dinner will always attempt to break apart the wishbone. Whomever breaks off the largest piece of wishbone, is supposed to have their wish come true. It's a silly tradition, but one that has always been fun to participate in. It's no surprise I made wishbone earrings for my shop TLC Creations.  My lovely Tibetan silver wishbone earrings are being featured right now at andRuby.com . They are 46% off too! I think they would make a spectacular Thanksgiving hostess gift. They cost less then a bottle of wine, and will be enjoyed for years to come. 

Please get your Whimsical Wishbone Earrings while supplies last. 

1 comment:


  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really rarely ever do I face a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and enable me notify you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is
    excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my look for for some thing referring to this.
    wedding rings mo

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.