My Shop!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 128 and Fantastic Fall Features


It's that time of the week when we all get our party pants on. I am very excited to see what you have been up to. You all have inspired me to make this one of the best Thanksgivings yet. In case you missed the party last week, here are a few of my favorite links.  First up Faith Filled Food For Moms has a tasty holiday recipe.  I am usually all about the mashed potatoes but these Au Gratin Potatoes  could sway me.

You could put names on these Hershey Turkey Nuggets  and make them a creative seating card/favor. Shared by The Pin Junkie. 


Rosemary Mashed Potatoes and Sausage Sage Stuffing  sound great for Thanksgiving shared by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks. 

Thanksgiving Candy Cup Favors and Free Printable shared by Kims Kandy Kreations. I already printed my free printable, and will be filling these dollar store cups with homemade fudge! 

Not Everything I Make Is Pretty, you had me at Sangria. I can't wait to try your Apple Cider Sangria, it sounds perfect for an Autumn cocktail party. 

Speaking of cocktails, it's five o'clock somewhere. Grab yourself a beverage and stay a while, because it's time to share what you have been up to. 



Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another great party this week and thanks so much for featuring my chocolate turkey! I appreciate it and proudly have your button displayed on my features page! Thanks again and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party Mindie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie! First off thank you so much for hosting a fun party! Second..thanks for featuring my Au Gratin Potatoes! Hope everyone enjoys! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the party, Mindy!
    Love and hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The sangria is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a fun weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy November!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!

    ~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.