My Shop!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #130, Turkey Features, And My Celebrity Chef Interview With Carla Hall From The Chew On ABC

Welcome to the party! I usually post our party on Friday. Since it's Thanksgiving week, I am posting a few days early, so those that are traveling this holiday, can hopefully still link up. In case you missed my last post, I had the opportunity to interview celebrity chef Carla Hall, from The Chew on ABC!!! Please watch my video interview shared in the previous post. 

Grab Code From Right Side Bar Please. 

Now for seven fantastic Turkey themed features, from last weeks party:

Easy Turkey Cookies  shared by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons. 

Easy Turkey Pizza  shared by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons. 

Turkey Napkin Rings  shared by Pams Party and Practical Tips. 

Candy Corn Turkey  shared by A Creative Princess. 

Crochet Turkey  shared by Howling At The Moon. 

Standing Hand Turkey Tutorial  shared by I Gotta Create. 

DIY Thanksgiving Shirt  shared by The Diary of a Real Housewife. 

And now it's time to party! 


  1. Happy Thanksgiving Mindie May! Thanks so much for featuring my 3D standing Hand Turkey template & tutorial project. Congrats on your TV interview!
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

  2. Great minds think alike! I started my party early this week, too. Thank you so much for the feature and have a Happy Thanksgiving, Mindie!

  3. Hello friends,
    Good news,This one place to shop for members provides value and convenience. JOIN TODAY to enjoy membership status.
    Please visit this site
    & like this page
    Thank you.

  4. Thank you so much Mindie for featuring my Turkey Napkin Rings this week. I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

  5. Thank you for featuring my Turkey! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.