My Shop!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Celebrity Chef Interview With Carla Hall From The Chew And Healthier Thanksgiving Side Dishes #CarlaHallHolidays

It's almost Thanksgiving, and this year I have many things to be thankful for. One thing I am thankful for this year is recently having the opportunity to interview a celebrity chef!  I felt honored when Zocalo group contacted me, and asked if I would like to interview celebrity chef Carla Hall, from The Chew on ABC!  The answer was obviously YES! The morning of the interview, I was so nervous. It didn't help, that I was at work when I did the phone interview. Lucky for me the other preschool teachers had the kids all taken care of. So I sat at a tiny short preschool table, you know the ones that your knees won't fit under, and proceeded with my interview. I had my cheat sheet of 3 questions I wanted to ask Carla in front of me, in case my mind went blank. As soon as I heard Carla on the other end of my cell phone, my heart started pounding. It took me a second to remember you have to breathe in order to keep talking. Once I took a deep breath, I think things went pretty well. Carla Hall was really easy to talk too. She is certainly a Southern gal I would love to spend more time with. I hope you enjoy my celebrity chef interview with Carla Hall, from The Chew, as much as I did. Below are pictures and links to two of the recipes Carla Hall featured during our interview, using Country Crock. 

 Happy Thanksgiving!


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.