My Shop!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweet And Spicy BBQ Grilled Bacon And Pepper Jack Quesadillas With SunChips® Review

Sun Chips kindly sent me the gift set, pictured below, to review. Their new Sweet and Spicy BBQ flavored SunChips® are bold and delicious. My entire family enjoyed them.  The gift set included some terrific recipes, including the one pictured above for Sweet And Spicy BBQ Grilled Bacon And Pepper Jack Quesadillas.   The gift set included the following items:

·        Sweet and Spicy BBQ SunChips
·        Tote Bag
·        Tumbler
·        Chip Bowl
·        Fall Napkin Set
·        Four delicious recipes

The chip bowl is really beautiful, and the napkins will be perfect for a Fall feast. The tote is really well made, and will be perfect for carrying healthy snacks like SunChips® when traveling this holiday season. 

I can't wait to try these quesadillas.  I will have to buy some more Sweet and Spicy BBQ SunChips®, since my boys already gobbled the review bag up. 

For more SunChips® recipes, please head to SunChips Facebook page.

Disclosure: SunChips® through Zócalo Group sent me a gift set to review. All opinions in this post are 100% mine. 


Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.