My Shop!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Anything Goes Linky #131 and Features

Grab code from right side bar please. 

Welcome to the party! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent my Thanksgiving visiting family in Orange County. I had not been back to the O.C. for almost a decade! It's amazing how just being around family can put you in a festive mood. I am really getting excited to start my Christmas decorating. Here are a few links from last weeks party that have me singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas":

It's the season of giving, so grab your free printable gift tags from I Gotta Create. 

I have always wanted to try a white tree, and Penny's Vintage Home has me really inspired with their white Christmas tree.  

These Cranberry Sweet Rolls look amazing! Thanks for sharing Recipes, Food, and Cooking. 

Now it's time to party!


  1. Thanks so much for hosting this great party Mindie May!

  2. Love this party and your blog! Thank you so much for hosting. Linked back and following you!

  3. Thank you so much for including my post in the features this week! Have a wonderful week end...hugs, Penny

  4. Thanks for hosting, Mindie May! Okay, I just have to say it, I love your name! I always sing it when I type it! Anyhoo, have a fun weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

  5. Thanks so much for hosting a great blog party!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.