My Shop!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Anything Goes Linky # 134 And New Year's Eve Inspired Features

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 


I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. I hope you all had a safe and happy Christmas. It's one of my favorite times of year. Unfortunately I always get a little blue when it's time to take my elves off the shelf. I hope you all will cheer me up with some great ideas for New Year's Eve. First lets check out last weeks features. 

Bar Cart Styling  shared by Rain On A Tin Roof. 

Crocheted Bow Necklaces  shared by Little Treasures. 



Boxy Dress Refashion  shared by Halfway to Hipster. 

Free New Year's Eve Resolution Printable  shared by Mama's Got It Together. 

Inexpensive New Year's Eve Centerpiece  shared by Earning And Saving With Sarah Fuller. 

And now it's time to party! 



7 comments:

  1. Hi Mindie,

    Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!
    Wanted to say a huge "Thank you" for the lovely feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun party!! Hope you had a Happy Christmas!

    The Lady Kay
    www.theliberalladykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindie, Thank you so much for hosting. Hope your Christmas was fabulous and the New Year will be even better,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting!! Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting!
    Love and hugs.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to have found you tonight. I linked up a post about our dogs being in our family photos. Nice to meet you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for this party and all the best for 2014

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.