My Shop!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

King Hawaiian Sandwiches

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arby’s for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Arby’s is excited to announce that they are bringing back the KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef, and KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef and Swiss, my personal favorite! The savory beef and Swiss, paired with the slightly sweet King's Hawaiian bun, is a great combination. One bite of this delicious new sandwich, with an extra helping of roast beef, and you’ll see why it's back by popular demand. They are made fresh to order, and served hot. My favorite, the King's Hawaiian Roast Beef and Swiss, comes with crunchy pickles and creamy Dijon spread.  Of course all good things must come to an end, so hurry to your local Arby’s now, they’re only back for a limited time at participating locations! Find an Arby's near you.  Be sure to follow @Arbys on Twitter, so that you may discover any promotions or new menu items quickly. You may check out my earlier post this year, discussing the release of the King's Hawaiian sandwiches here at
I am excited the King's Hawaiin Sandwiches are back. I have always loved Swiss cheese. it's usually not as salty as other cheeses, which makes me think it's a healthier choice. Lucky for me, I love it's flavor. King's Hawaiian Rolls have always been my families favorite. In fact we served them this year at Thanksgiving! Their slightly sweet flavor pair perfectly with any cheese or meat.
You probably don't know that I worked in Arby's while in high school! I can vouch for their menu items being fresh and delicious. We made everything fresh daily. Roasting the beef, and baking the turnovers hourly as needed. Not only is their food fresh, but flavorful, and affordable.
Please leave a blog post comment telling me why you or your family members love Arby’s! Have you tried the KING’S HAWAIIAN sandwiches before?  Did you love them?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.