My Shop!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our LEGO Family Holiday Card

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of LEGO for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Having two boys, I was already aware that you can build many things with LEGO. I didn't realize I could build my own family with LEGO. This holiday season, LEGO has created an online experience called “Minifigure Family”, which enables you to create your own custom LEGO Minifigure holiday card! My card is pictured above. It was really easy and fun to create.  
Each member of your Minifigure family can be customized to match skin tone, facial expressions, outfits and more. You can even add your pets! Then you can set the scene! Since we live in chilly Northern California, where we already have snow, I chose the festive chilly scene pictured above. Once you’ve got your family Minifig-ed, you can share the holiday card with your friends, and family, via your social channels, or download your postcard. You can choose to have the card say Happy Holidays, and show names. 
It was a lot of fun making this LEGO Minifigure Family.  I encourage you to make one with your family and friends too. It was really easy to customize skin tones, hair styles, facial expressions, hats, and clothing. What are you waiting for, go create your LEGO family holiday card today. If you have made your own LEGO Minifigure Family, please share in a comment below. 
Happy Holidays! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.