My Shop!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 135 And Resolution Inspired Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Happy New Year everyone! I want to give thanks to everyone that partied with us in 2013. I look forward to 2014, and all the beautiful post you will share. Now for a few features that have me inspired for the new year:

I need to get a little more organized this year. This Pantry Organization  shared by Neat Little Nest, is very inspiring. 

I hope we all feel PEACE this New Year, as well as save a little money, with great DIY projects. This DIY Pottery Barn Knock Off Peace Sign shared by Pudel-design, is a great example. 

Holiday meals have left my pants feeling snug, it's time for some lighter meals. Healthy Shrimp Salad Tostadas  shared by Our Mini Family, look terrific. 

Now let's get this party started! 


  1. Happy New Year Mindie!
    Thank you for hosting in the new year and may this one be a blast!

  2. Mindie,
    Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!


  3. Thank you so much for the feature of my sign, Mindie;)
    Love and hugs...

  4. Thank you for hosting a great party. Keep up the good work
    ~~ Sharon, Denise & Aubrie


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.