My Shop!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 136 and Featured Kids Crafts

Grab code from right side bar please. 

Here in Northern California, we don't spend a lot of time playing outside in the Winter. Since we are cooped up in the house, I thought I would pick features this week sharing great kid craft ideas.

DIY Bracelet Loom shared by Kids Activities Blog. 

Twig Stars shared by Serenity You. 

Kisses on Canvas Kids Craft shared by Wesens-Art. 

Thank you everyone for linking up last week, and for all those New Year wishes. I love reading all your comments. Now it's time to party!


  1. Thanks for featuring my "Kisses on Canvas"
    and thanks for hosting this party!
    Hugs from Germany

  2. Thanks so much for hosting a fabulous party!

  3. Thanks for hosting! Happy 2014! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

  4. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend! :)


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.