My Shop!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Anything Goes Linky #139 and Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! I am so glad it's Friday, how about you? I have been busy working on a fundraiser that my shop is sponsoring for a local Elementary school. Fundraisers are a lot of work, but I know the P.T.A. deserves the help.  Before we start linking up, lets check out some features from last weeks party.

Speaking of parties, Vixen Made sure knows how to rock, please check out their Rock And Roll Party post. 

Loaded Potato Bacon Chip Dip will be perfect for the big Game day this weekend! Thanks for sharing Organizer By Day. 

A beautiful Free Valentine Printable shared by The Little Giggler. 

Sweet DIY Dollar Store Bunting shared by Premeditated Leftovers. 

I will share this Nutella Hot Chocolate with my junior high student, he is quickly becoming a cocoa aficionado. Thanks for sharing Simple Girl At Home. 

Now lets PARTY! 


  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Mindie! Have a great weekend.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Thanks so much for hosting this fab party! Hope you have a happy weekend…… Woot-woot!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.