My Shop!

Monday, January 13, 2014

DIY Valentine's Day Gift Flower Necklaces


If you have stopped in to my shop recently, you may have seen these necklaces. I have a secret, they were pretty easy to make. They look even prettier on, and are quite the conversation piece. I will wear mine on Valentine's Day, and you can too. Head to my shop TLC Creations to buy one, or use this tutorial to make your own. I don't know about you, but I would rather receive flowers that don't require watering, and won't die shortly after Valentine's Day. 



Materials:

Doll House Miniature Pitcher or Mug ( I found mine at www.wholeport.com)
Metal Jewelry Chain (I used red and white)
Jump Loops
Lobster Clasp 
Jewelry Glue E-6000
 Doll House Miniature Flowering Ground Cover Plant 

Directions:

Using scissors, cut a small amount of your doll house flowering plant. Place some jewelry glue inside of your doll house mug or pitcher. Press flowers into the glue. If needed, trim flowers more with scissors. Let dry over night. Use jewelry pliers to make your necklace. I suggest 16-18 inches for length. You will attach a jump loop to your pitcher or mug handle, then string it onto your chain. Once you have attached a jump loop to one end of the chain, and a jump loop and clasp to the other end, you are done. 



Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party. Please check out our DIY page for more Valentine's Day crafts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.