My Shop!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love Potion #9 For Valentine's Day And Free Printable


While my kids were sleeping in one morning, I made these cute "Love Potion #9" drinks for them. No secret recipe, just pink lemonade and fruit punch, poured into some empty spice jars. I used a glue stick to attach my printable to the jars. Then I decorated them further with some red and white string, pink glitter bows, and plastic locks. A small key or heart charm would  also be cute to use. 


You can right click, save, and print the labels out above, or easily design your own on Picmonkey, like I did.


Now that they are empty, I am going to refill them with red food coloring and water, and put them on my Valentine's Day mantel. Well that's one of many Valentine's Day crafts I have been working on. What have you been up to? Please share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Lovely idea. :3 Totally pinning it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas I got from viewing this....I don't have kids, but this would be great for hand lotion bottles, as gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. These would also be great for my bath oils!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.