My Shop!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Anything Goes Linky #140, Valentine Features, & Not So Guilty Biscoff Cookies

Welcome to the party! Before we dive into features and linking, I want to share a new not so guilty pleasure I have. I know it's the New Year, and hopefully we all are trying to eat a little healthier. You may have read my weight loss story, and know that I lost almost 100 pounds, and have kept it off for a long time now.  That being said, a little treat every now and then, I find actually keeps me on track. When I deny myself something sweet, I often find myself eating more, trying to satisfy the craving. Biscoff cookies are really good. The ones pictured above were sent to me to review. Guess what, you can have 4 cookies for only 150 calories. Now I am not saying these are diet food, but they are all natural, and have 0 grams of trans fat, which is why they are my new not so guilty treat.  Thanks Biscoff for the chance to review your product. The cookies go great with my morning coffee and tea, since they have a great crispy texture. 

Now let's check out my features from last weeks linky:

These earrings are so cute, I had pinned them before they even made it to the linky. Thanks Rena for sharing your heart earwires tutorial.

Kiss rose Valentine tutorial  shared by Crafty State Of Mind.

Another project I had pinned before it made it to the linky, mason jar Valentine treat bags shared by Hoopla Palooza. 

Now it's time to party!


  1. Thanks so much for the party Mindie - Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    1. (oops-i had to fix some typos!)-anyway,

      THANK YOU THANK YOU Mindie for featuring my mason jar bags-what a great way to start the weekend :)

  3. Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  4. Thanks for hosting! That is quite amazing to not only lose the weight, but to keep it off! :D

  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Candy Kiss roses this week. I appreciate it. Have a good weekend!

  6. Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Your blog is super awesome and we love you party. Keep up the great work!

    Have a great day,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.