My Shop!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine Conversation Heart Sticker Earring Craft


I can't believe it's almost  February 14th. Last year after Valentine's Day, I picked up a package of conversation heart stickers, while they were on sale. I knew I would use them this year to make some holiday jewelry. This is one last minute quick Valentine craft you can use for an easy gift for her.  I recommend gifting them with a box of conversation heart candies. I found a picture of a box of conversation hearts online, and printed out several to use as cards for attaching the earrings to. 

Jolee's Boutique 3D Stickers Conversation Hearts 
(I found mine at Walmart last year) 
E6000 Jewelry Glue
Post Earring Blanks
Rubber Earring Back Stoppers (metal will work, but I prefer the silicone ones)
First you will need to remove the foam sticky circle backing on the 3D stickers using your hands. This is the most time consuming part. You may want to use some warm water to remove any leftover sticky residue. Once the back of the stickers are clean and dry, attach your blank earring posts to the back side of stickers, using jewelry glue. Let dry per glue package directions. You may choose to wear them matching, or mix matched. 

Well that's what I have been up to, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party. 


  1. How cute! I adore these and they're affordable enough to give to all the girls in a class! I prefer the silicone backings as well, the metal ones drive me crazy!

  2. Mindie, these are very cute. A terrific idea for girls of any age. Your blog is delightful, and amazing weight loss. You should be quite proud of yourself. By the way, The Maker's Diet, by Jordan Rubin, is a great way to get rid of worked for me. I had it all my life, but within the first two weeks of the reformed diet, I wasn't having the fast blood sugar drop.

    Blessings for a Happy Valentine's Day,

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Hi Mindie, these are very cute! Thank you for sharing this at my History & Home link party this week. I just read your reply on my comment last week, I didn't know what Linky Love was but now I see it. I'm not aware of Google having any problem with links to other blogs within a post, if they do I'm in big trouble! ha ha. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It

    1. You have a .com so I believe it's different for you. I have been blogging on blogger for a while, which I think is owned by Google. It wasn't until recently that they said they were putting me on the naughty list, which means I will come up lower on their search engine. They gave many reasons, all of which were not true. One of the things they dislike, which will put you low on google search engines is having many links, and they requested that every link be a no follow link!!! I know I don't have the time to try and fix all of their demands. I know that I am not trying to mislead any of my followers by sending them to a misleading links, I know I disclose when a post is sponsored. I often wonder if I used Google adwords if things would be different, lol. I know I once used Google to advertise my blog, and they had no issues with it then. You would laugh if you saw the long list of ridiculous things they wanted me to change.

  5. Hi Mindie! I'm stopping in from Let's Get Real today. You are so clever! These are really cute and easy enough for even me to do. I like the mismatched idea. My daughter would think that is a great idea since she is already not matching her socks. LOL!

  6. Happy V-day!!! Those are cute creations. Love it!

    The Quiet Mom @ Pastrami French Dip with Bell Peppers and Caramelized Onion (

  7. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

  8. Super cute for kids! And what a great conversation piece. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

  9. How cute are these!? I love holiday ideas like this and could totally see handing these out to friends and family. Thanks for sharing, and I featured these in this week's What'd You Do This Weekend linkup! Pinning :-)

    Your newest follower,
    Ashley @

  10. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing on Twirl & Take a Bow last week! I hope you'll join us again this week, if you haven't already! :)

    - Brooke -


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.