My Shop!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

3 Ingredient Sweet Spring Wreath Step By Step Tutorial


I am so glad Spring is around the corner. I really shouldn't be too excited, I mean here in Northern California we often get snow well into April. Oh well, in the past we have had fun searching for Easter eggs in the snow, and we can do it again, if we have too. Today I have a Spring inspired sweet wreath to share with you. It taste like a fresh chocolate covered cheese danish, and it's ready in minutes.


Here is all you need:


Ingredients:

1 can of crescent roll dough 8 count (reduced fat will work too)
8 Tablespoons Store Bought Ready To Eat Cheese Cake Filling
Approximately 1/3 Bag of Spring Time Chocolate Morsels (we only used the yellow and pink)

Optional, Garish with fresh lemon.

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Lay out crescent dough into the shape of a wreath, see picture. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of cheese cake filling onto each crescent. Roll crescent dough up, over, and under filling. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is done, and golden brown. I recommend an air bake cookie sheet, since it's naturally non stick, and will keep your baked goods from turning to dark. If you are not using a nonstick baking sheet, make sure to use parchment paper, so that you will be able to transfer your wreath easily to your serving tray. Once your wreath is done baking, melt your morsels in the microwave, in a microwave safe dish. It only takes a few seconds, be careful not to burn chips. They may appear to have not melted, but once you stir, if hot enough, they will loose their shape and become spreadable. We melted them in two batches, separating the yellow and pink. We spread a little of each color on top of our wreath, and then added a few more chips on top.

Dose not need to be perfect, you simply need to over lap corners of crescent dough. 


I did not measure exactly the cheesecake filling, I simply scooped out approximately 1 tablespoon onto each crescent. 


You will want to roll dough over and under the filling before baking. 


Doesn't the site of that yummy pastel wreath make you excited for Spring?

I like the acidity of lemon with something sweet like this, so I drizzled lemon juice over my slice right before eating. 



Wreaths always have a wow factor to them, and they are so simple to make. 
 For more wreath recipes please use the search bar, I have a pizza wreath and a breakfast wreath that are always big hits. Leftovers, if you have any, should be covered and stored in fridge.

Well that's one of many things I have been making, what about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky. 

25 comments:

  1. Look great going to try this one for sure thank you for sharing at One More Time Events ... Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a piece right now please! Never tried the ready made cheese cake filling, thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen cheesecake filling in the shops here in Scotland! Cake looks good!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wreath looks yummy. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea for using crescent rolls and pretty too. Thanks for sharing with us and coming to tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this looks fabulous, what a clever idea. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. clever idea! Just what I need for a girls weekend away breakfast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Adorned from Above party. I really, really wish I were your taste tester! Carrie, A Mother's Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my anything cheesecake gets my attention, love it thanks for sharing on Tuesdays With a Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so pretty and yummy! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel a sugar rush coming on love it thanks for sharing saving and putting it on my to do list following from create it thursday have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! When I saw the picture, I was hoping it was semi-homemade, and didn't require making the pastry from scratch. With the cheesecake filling, it is even easier than I hoped. We are fans of any and all things cheesecake around here, so I will definitely make this for our Easter and spring celebrations. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! Your post has been pinned to my Recipes from Tasty Tuesday board. I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
    Have a terrific weekend!
    Cathy
    APeekIntoMyParadise.com
    #TastyTuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty...and I bet taste delicious. Thank you for sharing!
    Happy Pink Saturday..
    :) Tami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday! That's cute and sounds delicious. Hm. Lemon on your slice? Interesting. I'll have to give that a try sometime and see what I think. Maybe it will curb the sweet/salty/sweet thing!

    Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome looking. I had forgotten you can buy the cheesecake filling. gosh. Thanks for the recipe, too. Linda Crafts a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks awesome! And it sounds delicious! thanks for sharing. Found this on Serenity You! Pinning now and following.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks YUMMY! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks so good!! Thank you for sharing at This~N~That Thursday at Through the Dutch Door!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks so colorfully delicious! Thank you for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty and looks so tasty! I bet this would be fun to take to a brunch! Thanks for linking to TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  23. If it taste as pretty as it looks it must be good! I didn't know you could buy cheesecake filling? Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday's Best, your creative inspiration is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is great! Cute and clever! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.