My Shop!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 144, A Creative Princess Review, And Let Them Eat Cake Features

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.


Thank you to everyone that commented last week, leaving good luck wishes for my upcoming interview in LA, for a new foodie show Mark Burnett is producing, and for my up coming surgery. Both have not happened yet, but I will keep you posted. I have a 2nd Mammogram scheduled for the 11th. Before we start the party, I want to talk about my wonderful blog buddy Terri.  My sweet friend Terri from A Creative Princess Etsy Shop and A Creative Princess Blog sent me 


3 necklaces to review. Terri knows how to make me smile, and my love of bacon and baking. Yes I am at it again this year, entering the Pillsbury Bake Off. If I make it to the Bake Off this year, I will be sure to wear the cute blue "Keep Calm and Bake Off" necklace for luck. 

Terri shipped review items quickly, has lovely packaging, and even put each item in a box, so you know they shouldn't get damaged in transit. 


As someone who has done her fair share of resin work, I can tell you Terri dose excellent work. Her resin protecting the images on the necklaces looks very secure, clear, and with no bubbles. Not always easy to do. Trust me, I have often spoken some colorful language under my breath when working with resin. Returning to view my work, only to find a piece of dust or bubble has blemished my image. Great work Terri!


Thanks Terri for the opportunity to review your shop. I will Keep Calm and Bacon On! Before we start the linky, let me show you a clutch from Terri's shop I am drooling over. 


Terri also hosts a great linky party every Wednesday on her blog, so make sure she is on your list. 


Now for some cake inspired features:

Rainbow Poke Cupcakes shared by Sweet Pennies From Heaven. 

Vegan Ombre Cake shared by Esskunst Food Coaching.

Frozen Figurine Cake and Party  shared by Mommy In Sports. 

Now let's party! 






Disclosure: This review post was written by me, and is 100% my opinion. I was given items to review and was not compensated in any other way. 

25 comments:

  1. Thank you, again, Mindie for all your sweet comments! I'll talk to you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindie :)
    Thank you for this pary and I wish you a great weekend (here it's going to be like summter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie,
    The necklaces are great. The 'Keep Calm and Bacon On' is such a sweet personal touch for you. Keeping you in my prayers for your upcoming surgery.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindie,

    Thank you for hosting. Best of luck and speedy recovery on your surgery.

    Have a great weekend,

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the resin jewelry. Best wishes on both the interview and the doctor visit.
    I added your party to my party list! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Heidi! Happy to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great party!! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the party! Have a wonderful weekend Mindie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, thanks for joining us. Hope to see you next Friday too!

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for the invite! The food looks good and i love all of the crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining. The party posts every Friday morning rain or shine :)

      Delete
  12. Hi Mindie,
    Thank you for throwing such a great link party and have a great weekend!
    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mindie, thanks for hosting your awesome party! Praying for you and thinking lots of positive thoughts. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the party invite! Lots of great ideas! ~Chrsity

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.