My Shop!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Anything Goes Linky #145, Want To Be A Bacon Time Contributor, Features, & 2nd Mammogram Results

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please. 

Image Source

Welcome to the party! Before we start linking, I have a few things to share. As many of you know,  I had my 2nd mammogram and third ultrasound on my right breast this week, and unfortunately it did not give us the results we were hoping for. Looks like I will be having surgery soon on both breast, to remove 3 lumps. The lump on the right is a bit more worrisome based on imaging, however they still inform me that my odds are benign, so I am doing my best not to fret, easier said then done, of course. As for my upcoming interview for a new foodie show, the casting producer is still trying to decide if I am interviewing in LA or San Fran. I will let you know when I get more info.

Great news for those that would like FREE add space and help promoting their own blogs. I am looking for Bacon Time monthly contributors. I am only looking for 1 post every month, from each contributor. I will share those posts at several other linky parties for you, and promote them on all my social networks! If you are interested, and want to hear more about it, head to
 looking for contributors original post.

Now for some fun features:

I am so tired of the rain here in Northern Cali. It's not near as fun as this  nursery mobile rain cloud tutorial, shared by Potholes And Pantyhose.

Did I mention we are just starting to house hunt for a bigger home! When we move, I am contemplating making a double office space for my husband and I to share, similar to Neat Little Nest's DIY Double Desk.

A little bacon love from Vessel Handmade with their scrumptious Irish Nachos Recipe.

For dessert, these easy baked apple purses sound perfect. Thanks for sharing Sourdough Native.

Yes I realize we just had dessert, but we didn't have chocolate, so for round two S'mores Cheesecake shared by Winnie at Something Sweet.






25 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much Mindie for featuring my S'mores Cheesecake!!
    I'm honored and happy - as this was a special cake for my 3rd blogiversay
    ღღ
    Have a terrific weekend and thank you for hosting another party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mindie for hosting another awesome party!
    Have a wonderful day and weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your personal information on here. I'm glad to hear they are benign and pray for a speedy recovery after your surgery. Thanks for hosting another great party despite everything you have going on. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mindie, I hope all goes well. I will be offering prayers for a fast recovery and good news after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh; you must be worried. I know it's frightening but so many good things come from the most fearful times. God bless you x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindie- I have been thinking of you since you first posted about your mammogram. Stay strong! It's probably a great thing that you have both personal and professional projects keeping you busy! xo, laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry too much and occupy yourself with love, family and happy things to detach yourself from grey thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting. Best wishes in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your surgery and recovery, Mindy!!!
    :)
    x Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Party Day! I pray that your surgery will go well and that you have peace in this storm. Blessings on you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers and happy thoughts for good health and a speedy recovery go out to you, Mindy! Thanks so much for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the invite to this fun party! You and your family are beautiful! Oh my, I hope you recover the sooner the better, after your surgery. I will send prayers your way too!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mindy, my prayers are with you! Thank you for hosting.
    Dina with KitchenDreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers are with you for benign results and speedy recovery! thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending prayers for your surgery! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite! I hope your surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mindie,
    Keeping you in my prayers for a good outcome with your surgery. Stay strong!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, another fantastic week!! Thanks for hosting a great party. We really love your blog!

    Have a fantastic week,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hoping your surgery goes well and the results are benign. I'll be keeping you in my prayers for a good outcome and speedy recovery. Thanks for hosting! Big hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoping your surgery goes well with benign results. I'll be keeping you in my prayers for a good outcome and a speedy recovery. Stay strong! Thanks for hosting! Big hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for letting me know about your blog! http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your invitation. I'm happy to take part in your linky party. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your invitation. I'm happy to take part in your linky party. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for your invitation. I'm happy to take part in your linky party. Tina

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.