Welcome! I am the owner of www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemay. We offer enchanting jewelry, hair accessories, bridal items, luxurious perfume oils,temporary tattoos, our Just Right Chunky TM clothing, screen printing, and more! All made in the Sierra Mountains, of Northern Ca. Here I share many secrets, including my weight loss story, jewelry tutorials, crafts, my award winning recipes, giveaways, and my recent breast cancer journey. Please join our weekly Anything Goes linky party.
Some of my fondest memories are meals out with my family and friends. P.F. Chang's is keeping our dining experience exciting. This year, P.F. Chang’s is celebrating Chinese New Year with a variety of unique dishes in their Winter Seasonal Menu. Featuring traditional ingredients, symbolizing good luck and prosperity. The new menu also commemorates the year of the horse, a symbol synonymous with P.F. Chang’s. At P.F. Chang’s, guests are surrounded by a welcoming, unique, modern environment. Their decor combines influences of Asian and American cultures, just like their menu combines influences of both. Which is probably why their food is so flavorful and fun.
Nationwide you will find some of these new menu items:
• Orange Ginger Beet Salad—Sliced red and gold beets mixed with fresh oranges and tossed with honey-ginger dressing, finished with crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and daikon sprouts. (Wine Pairing: Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc)
• Shanghai Waldorf Salad—Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette. (Wine Pairing: Estancia Pinot Grigio)
• Chili Shrimp Bao—Asian-inspired “sliders.” Warm, pillowy bao buns filled with Bibb lettuce, chili-marinated shrimp, pickled daikon, carrots and cucumber topped with tamarind-chili sauce. (Wine Pairing: Mer Soleil “Silver” Chardonnay)
• Firecracker Chicken—Savory and spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, wok-fired with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers and dried chilies. (Wine Pairing: S.A. Prum “Essence” Riesling)
• Red Wine and Pepper Braised Beef—Red wine and black pepper sauce wok-tossed with marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers. (Wine Pairing: Alamos Malbec)
• Miso Glazed Salmon—Broiled and served with grilled baby bok choy and cool julienne daikon radish in a warm savory broth. (Wine Pairing: Tozai “Living Jewel” Junmai Sake)
I think I am most excited about their new desserts and beverages:
• Chocolate Raspberry Wontons—Handmade, crispy wontons with a creamy chocolate-raspberry filling, dusted with powdered sugar, served with chocolate and raspberry sauces, fresh raspberries and mint.
• Sweet Vanilla Cream Wontons—Handmade, warm and crispy wontons filled with vanilla cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar, served with vanilla and raspberry sauces and fresh mint.
• Crimson Spritzer—Plymouth Gin and Luxardo Cherry Liqueur with marasca cherries, fresh lime juice and muddled kaffir lime leaves, topped with Mumm Napa Brut.
• Red Goose Martini—Grey Goose Vodka shaken with POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Thai basil leaves, fresh ginger and lime juice.
Yes that Crimson Spritzer is calling my name. Since I love spicy food, I would pair it with their new Firecracker Chicken. Although I love beets and salad. If I was in the mood for something fresh and light, I would order their new Orange Ginger Beet Salad instead.
P.F. Chang’s is encouraging patrons to ring in the new year with a toast to 2014. That's what I love about P.F. Chang's, when you dine there it's not just a meal, it's quality time with family and friends. My toast for 2014 is to remember to appreciate every smile, hug, and kiss from the ones I love, regardless of how hectic or stressful my life can be at times. To always be in the moment, and enjoy each minute together.
Here is the best part, for a limited time, you may visit pfchangs.com/winter to receive an offer of $10off a $40 purchase! That's a great savings, on what I know will be a fabulous meal. Don't wait, hurry in to P.F. Chang’s to experience the new menu items! Which dish are you most excited to try, or have you tried it already? Let me know in a comment below. For more information Follow @pfchangs, and for some drool worthy images head to Follow P.F. Chang’s on Pinterest.