My Shop!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What I Wore 3 New Clearance Finds


  

This week I have three outfits to share with you, with 3 new items recently purchased on clearance from Walmart. In the first pick I am wearing an ivory cardigan recently purchased for $5,  in the second pick a high low blue skirt  purchased for only $3, and in the last pick a knitted sweater vest also only $3!!! That's some bargain shopping. I love taking advantage of clearance prices towards the end of each season.




The $3 clearance vest I paired with a short black dress, that I wore with denim leggings and black boots. It's still chilly here in Northern California. I wore this outfit to my oldest son's G.A.T.E. spaghetti feed fundraiser. I am also wearing a headband, similar to the one pictured below, but with darker flowers.  The boots were bought about 1 month ago, on sale from Payless Shoes. 




I wore the $3 skirt to the lake on Sunday, paired with a red and white chevron tank, and denim top.  We have not launched the old sailboat for the season yet, but the kids were dying to go fishing.


The necklace and earrings are my own design. You can find similar ones in my shop.



This was my outfit for date night. We don't get a date night every week, but strive to have one at least once or twice a month. This cardigan was a great buy for only $5. I am sure it will get lots of use. 

What about you, do you like to clearance shop? I would love to see what you have been wearing. Please come share at the weekly Anything Goes linky party. 


2 comments:

  1. Those were steals! I love to clearance shop and have found many good buys that way. Both in clothing and home accessories. It's so much fun. You look nice in all three outfits and I bet you will gets lot of wear from each item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and those are really great finds.
    Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.