My Shop!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Wore And Made Hand Stamped Statement Bracelets

If you follow my blog, you know I have a slight  OK huge obsession with accessories. I truly believe accessories can make the outfit. Today for What I Wore, I had fun photographing with my husbands help, some new hand stamped bracelets.  I made these recently and added them to my shop. I made them in three different colors, and I think each one works with this outfit. Of course I was really loving the bright pink one for Spring. 

 Although turquoise is one of my favorite colors to wear, I think it always looks great on us blondes. 

I can't believe I didn't get my cute ankle boots in this pic. They are so much fun, we will get to them, I promise.

I like this stamp the best. I used more ink to blacken the letters. Why yes M dose heart J!

Why yes I was accessorizing the forest too, it's what I do best, lol.

I don't think I would ever wear all three statement bracelets together, but it was fun for a minute. 

So what am I wearing:

Denim Top Recent Clearance Purchase From Walmart
Dress Bought A Long Time Ago From Ross (I Think)
Belt Older From Ross
Boots Older From Ross (I Think)

Wearing but not seen, Thank God:

I love making perfume, and this is one of my favorite scents to wear.

Did I mention how much I love living in Northern Cali! You can't complain about these views. 

Oops I almost forgot, the boots! They are my only pair of ankle boots, I would love to get a few more, in fun colors. 

Well that's some of the things I have been wearing and making. What about you? Come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky. 


  1. This outfit looks really pretty on you. The bracelets are so fun, too.

  2. Oh wow I love the pics, you look great! Lovin' the bracelets. I giggled about the undies and your comment. Hehe Oh my gosh those views are AMAZING the trees WOW! LOVE and just a little jealous!

    1. If it helps to end the jealously, it sometimes gets 25 below zero here, brrrr.... :)
      We usually have lots of snow still. Global warming, not sure, but it has been a very mild Winter compared to usual. Thanks for your sweet comments.

  3. Your bracelets are so super adorable! (Almost as adorable as you are..... )
    I bet they will sell very well in your shop....
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique
    Have a very terrific weekend!!

    1. You just made my day! Thanks for the sweet comment. Yeah it is almost the weekend.

  4. Love the bracelet and turquoise is definitely one of my favorite colors!


  5. I like this outfit
    Looks great on you.

  6. Beautiful project!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

  7. What a fun bracelet project! They turned out adorable! Thank you for sharing at TTF this week and have a great weekend!

  8. Cute bracelets. That's a good picture of you. Thanks for sharing.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.