My Shop!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What I Wore Is Back


It's been a while since I shared a What I Wore post, but that's all changing starting today. 
I enjoy fashion, and sharing my fun finds, and often my handmade accessories. If you have an item you would like me to review in a What I Wore post, please email me at mindiehilton@gmail.com. 



It's been such a weird Winter here in Northern Cali. Not near as cold or snowy as usual, which means I have been able to wear lighter jackets, and ditch the not so cute snow boots. I purchased the dress from Walmart around Christmas time. It's not a favorite, not real flattering on, but the print reminded me of a vintage dress my Grandma would wear, and as you may know, I love vintage. It came with a thin belt, which I ditched for a wide one, I already owned, to give this frumpy dress more shape at the waist. It's probably no surprise that my accessories are handmade, and by yours truly. 

What I Wore:

3/4 Sleeve Dress From Walmart 
Laura Scott Khaki Jacket 
Boots Target (I Think)
Wide  Belt From Walmart (not the one that came with the dress)


Not visible, thank God, but still on, Panties Just Right Chunky and Naughty Angel Food Cake Perfume.



Well that's what I have been wearing, what about you? Please come share at our weekly Anything Goes Linky. 

9 comments:

  1. I think your dress is great. I like how you added a wider belt to give it more shape. I do that a lot. I like to wear easy fitting dresses like this. They make me feel dressed and so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack I am in love with that necklace!
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie, it's one of my designs. I would be happy to make you a flower pot necklace in any color you like. :) I have a few more designs in my shop to choose from too.

      Delete
  3. You design beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit, and darling necklace! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! and love the picture of your family, I have 2 boys also, all grown up, and I now have 5 granddaughters, and 3 grandsons...so there is hope yet!
    I found your blog on Strut your stuff linky party. I'd love if you stopped by for a visit!
    http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-do-you-fit-everything-into-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is adorable! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the terracotta pot necklace! So charming. Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.