My Shop!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pipe Cleaner Carrot Earring Video Tutorial


These carrot earrings are perfect for Spring, and make a great gift to the gardener in your life. I know there are lots of pipe cleaner carrot tutorials out there on the web, but the way I make them for earrings is a little different, so I am making a new tutorial. Watch my short video below  to learn how to make your own.




I hope you found the video helpful.

A miniature pot makes for a great way to gift and package them.

 Who new a vegetable could be so cute.

You know I am addicted to miniatures.

Well that's one of many Spring crafts I have been making, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party.

11 comments:

  1. Aww thats so easy and cute! #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are super sweet, I need some of these :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So needed to pin and feature your carrot earring this week at Creative Mondays, now to try and make some :)

      Delete
  3. Cute earrings! Thanks so much for sharing with the Let's Get Real party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Just popping over from Creative Mondays

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!!!! I am just visiting from Creative Mondays! I've got some pipe cleaners kicking around somewhere so I'll definitely watch this again and make some- what length were yours by the way please?x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindie! I'm stopping in from Let's Get Real today. Your carrot earrings are too cute! I told my daughter that she had to wait till she is 10 to get her ears pierced. I have one year to go and it's killing me. There are so many cute earrings out there and I know she would love these. I suppose the good news is that I have a year to actually get these made. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! Perfect treats for a young girl's Easter basket!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are cute! The miniature flower pot is absolutely adorable too. Thinking of you in all that you are facing!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.