My Shop!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I Wore $3 Jeans And Spring Accessories

After receiving my recent breast cancer diagnosis, I admit a day or two went by, where I stayed in my robe all day. That certainly did not make me feel any better. I decided regardless of how frazzled I felt, I would present myself nicely. Dressing up, planning a cute outfit, actually helps take my mind away from my troubles. I know I will beat this, and I might as well look fabulous doing so, right?

I love these jeans, can you believe I found them on clearance at Walmart for $3! I searched for more pairs like them without any luck. They are juniors, No Boundaries, Cargo Skinny Jeans. I think the double zippered pockets in the front are so cute.  Now is a great time to buy jeans, since last seasons styles are usually on clearance, to make room for Summer shorts, and crop pants. The top layer tank is also a new find from Walmart. It has cute ice cream cones on it.  I also recently purchased my first set of  infinity scarves, 2 for $5 at Walmart. 

The bracelet I am wearing is the stretchy one pictured here on the bottom. I made all of these bracelets. If you want to see the tutorial for all three, visit my previous post. 

I wore this outfit to our youngest son's birthday party. My baby is 5 years old now, I can't believe it.  Well that's one of many outfits I have been wearing, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

Disclosure: This post was not sponsored by Walmart or anyone else. 


  1. You look fabulous! So sorry to hear about your breast cancer diagnosis. Praying for you.
    Have a nice day!

  2. You are going to beat it and do so fashionably! You look so cute. I wish I could fit into juniors size Happy birthday to Lucas.

  3. Good for you! xoxo Love the shirt, sneakers, and the touch of your crafted bracelet.

  4. Mindie - You sure WILL most definitely beat this!!! I had not signed on much this week and did not know and now that I do know... you will be constant in our hearts and thoughts and prayers. As Jersey Girl Cooks said - you will be this and beat it with style and flair! oxox


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.