My Shop!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 154, A New Way Too Share Posts, And Features


Welcome but not required to grab button code from right side bar. 

Welcome to the party! So many of you have been extremely supportive since my diagnosis, your kindness has made this so much easier to deal with.  I am doing my best to keep you "abreast" of the latest developments, pun intended, see cancer isn't stealing my sense of humor. I made a big decision about my course of treatment this week, and will share more in a post soon, along with several pictures from the Runway For Life fashion show! 


A NEW Way To Share! 
Now for another quick announcement. I love having you all here each week to strut your stuff, and link up your latest and greatest posts. I also welcome you to share your posts on my 
Facebook fan page. Simply upload a pic to my wall (posts with pics get more views), and include a link to your post in the description. You are welcome to share on the fan page anytime of the week. Although I allow Etsy shops here at the Linky, please only share blog links on my fan page. Post on fashion, crafts, DIY, decorating, party planning, recipes, gardening, printables, and giveaways are all welcome! It's a great place to share, since many of the fans are customers from my shop not bloggers. PS, yes that is me in the pic above, time for me to update my fan page cover, I am back to my blonde roots. 

Welcome to grab code from here.

Now for some fantastic features:

Healthy Fish Tacos With Black Bean Soup shared by My Rose Colored Shades. 

Stunning Pink Inspired Back Porch  shared by Back Porch Musings. 


Organizing Food Storage Cabinets shared by The Colored Married Life. 




Teacher Appreciation Smart Cookie Printable shared by Summer Scraps. 

Now it's time to party!






20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party Mindie
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Mindie and thanks for hosting Anything Goes.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features this morning. Thanks for hosting Mindie. Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome partying with ya again!! Thanks for hosting!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party, Mindie May, and for the opportunity to share on your Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie!
    I hope all is going well with you doctor appointments. Sending happy and positive thoughts your way!
    Hoping you have a great weekend with your family :0)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting the awesome party, Mindie!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party Mindie! Thanks for hosting. Those cute teacher gifts makes me miss my kids being small and when we did this.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your party! Thanks for hosting. I hope you have had a chance to stop by our party. We love having you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you're keeping your sense of humor Mindie! They say laughter is the best medicine. If that's the case...then gather the fam and pop in a funny movie for lots of laughs. ;)
    Hope your weekend is filled with fun and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party! Love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for an awesome party Mindie! You are such a strong lady! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing two summertime frozen treats—my extravagant Lemon Ice Cream Sandwich and festive Strawberry Chocolate Party Balls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! They say laughter is the best medicine. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the party Mindie!!
    Julie@Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to another fantastic week!! We hope it is AMAZING!! Thanks for hosting a great party.

    Best Wishes,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super awesome party!! So much inspiration :) Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.