My Shop!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 155, Features, and Cancer Update

You are welcome, but not required, to grab button code from right sidebar. 

Welcome to the party! I hope you are getting ready for a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I shared a very special post yesterday discussing my treatment and genetic test results. If you would like to read my breast cancer update post head here.

Welcome to grab code from here.

Now for some wonderful features:

Palette wood fireplace  shared by I Think We Could Be Friends. 

Punch Art Gift Twine Holders  shared by Karen Titus Stamping On The Back Porch. 

Strawberry Tart  shared by The Charm Of Home. 


  1. Thank you, Mindie May! :)

  2. Thanks for the party. Have a good weekend:)

  3. Thanks for the party Mindie :)
    Great features!

  4. Thank you for hosting this inspiring party!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  5. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie!
    Have a great weekend,

  6. I'm loving your party. Thanks for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We love having you.
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

  7. Love the name of your blog and thanks for the link up!!

  8. thanks mindie for the great party have a good weekend zen hugs all around

  9. Thanks for hosting the party Mindie!! Have a wonderful Memorial weekend ;)
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

  10. Thanks for hosting such an awesome party!! :)

  11. Hi Mindie. Thank you for hosting. I read your decision on the other post and just wanting you to know that I have added you to my prayer list. Wishing you the very best. xxoo Dianne

  12. Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

  13. Love your blog and this super fun party! Keep up the great work.

    Best Wishes,
    Sharon, Denise & Aubrie


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.