My Shop!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Introducing Mr. Fluffington Our New Baby Holland Lop

After my lumpectomy surgery, I think my hormones went a little crazy. I started having this incredible desire to have a baby bunny. Although I love animals, I have never been a real house pet fan.  I have not had a bunny since childhood. Then my husband was promoted, and had to lose his police dog Joker, who lived in our home for the last two years. My boys were devastated when Joker moved to her new home, and it occurred to me, now would be a great time to adopt a new pet. This last Sunday we brought this little bundle of joy home. He is a 10 week old Holland Lop. He has a little more growing to do, but won't get over 4 pounds. Holland Lops make great pets, since they have temperaments comparable to a lab. Males tend to be more social, and play well with children. He loves to cuddle us, and play with small toys like golf balls. He has already brought such joy to our home. I think I am just as smitten with him as my boys are. If I could just get my husband to warm up to the name of Mr. Fluffington. 

I know Mr. Fluffington, you are a boy, but you do look so cute with a bow. 

He is even pretty good at using his litter box!

Do you have a Mr. Fluffington in your life too? Please come share at the Anything Goes weekly linky party. 


  1. Mr. Fluffington is so cute and adorable! CONGRATS on the new family member!! Hopefully the new home of your police dog Joker will let the boys visit - Happy Tuesday

  2. He is absolutely adorable, Mindie! What a doll! Congrats on the new baby! :)

    xoxo laurie

  3. awwwwwww, soooo cute and I love his name!!!! Smooches for Baby Bunny!!!!
    Christine from Little Brags

  4. He is sooo cute. I love Lops. It's the ears I think, they are just so adorable. Looks like he is already at home. Looks like a good choice to continue to have a warm fuzzy critter after your dog went to a new home. I lost my cats last year and due to promise to dh years ago, won't get another. I've thought about a Lop, but don't know if dh would go for it. Vising from Showcase Your Talent Thursday.

  5. Oh my!! He is such a cutie bow and all! I will have to look up bunnies now. Thanx for sharing him at THT!

  6. So cute...and I love the bow around the ear.

  7. Oh my he is one precious bunny! I bet your kids just love him. thanks for sharing with SYC.

  8. Absolutely precious! I had a bunny when I was a child! Wonderful pets! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.