My Shop!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What I Wore $2 Patriotic Infinity Scarf DIY


I find infinity scarves easier to wear then regular scarves, don't you? I have a quick and easy craft to share with you today. My mom and I turned two scarves found at the Dollar Tree into an infinity scarf. Simply sew the ends together and that's it! We are planning on watching the 4th of July fireworks this year from our old sailboat. This scarf will be the perfect cozy accessory to wear while on the lake.


They had patriotic striped scarves at the Dollar Tree too, so there is certainly more than one style you could create using this idea. Well that's one of many things I have been wearing and making, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes linky party. 

16 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing. xoxo
    ~Lisa @ Being Stepmom
    http://beingstepmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good infinity scarf! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Mindie
    I'm not an American, but I love(!!) patriotic stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you scarf, I want one :)

    Thanks for linking up to the weekend blog hop, have a lovely weekend ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you?! Love the scarf, Mindie! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great colours in that outfit! Makes me feel all summer like. Visiting via 'SerenitySaturday" linkup

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Dollar Tree is just a treasure trove!!! I haven't been in in awhile, but seeing these pretty scarves makes me want to make the trip. I can't sew (AT ALL!!!), but I'd figure out a way to tie the ends together or use a stapler...all those things non-sewers like me dream up to make do! :-) (Visiting from Coconut Head Survival Guide)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea. I like the way you have this looped. Trying to figure it out.
    Great looking scarves. I'll need to see if our $ Tree has these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool idea! I think our Dollar Tree has patriotic scarves.

    Thanks for sharing your craft at Motivation Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that scarf! And yes infinity scarves are definitely easier to wear! Thanks for sharing at Patriot's Palooza!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like I'm off to Dollar Tree soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a good idea! I saw those scarfs and didn't even think twice about them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for linking up with me over at Tucker Up! Love that infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mindie - Nothing better than frugal patriotism!!! Thank you for joining our Patriot's Palooza party and Happy Memorial Day weekend! Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.