My Shop!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Win A Family Trip For 4 #AtlanticLuggage #ad

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Atlantic Luggage Image photo

My family will be doing some traveling soon. We have a trip to Oregon quickly approaching for our oldest son's G.A.T.E. program. Then Summer always brings a road trip our way. Atlantic Luggage is versatile, lightweight and affordable. Ideal for family travelers like us on the move. They have a wide variety, yes something for everyone. They are a brand you can trust, pioneering great luggage since 1919. You know I love my accessories, and Atlantic Luggage meets my fashion demands. One of my favorites is their Atlantic Ultra® Lite 2 Collection.  Traveling with kids, my hands are usually busy. Having light luggage, makes all the difference. I once flew from Michigan to Southern California, for a move, with my then toddler. It was stressful caring heavy luggage, and holding his hand the entire time. Trying to stick together in busy airports, with several layovers. I wish I had this light luggage then. 
Features Include:
Versatile
Light Weight
Affordable
Fashionable
Reliable
Durable
 Products may be purchased at www.AtlanticLuggage.com.
Right now you may win a family trip for 4!  Atlantic®Luggage would like you to enter their “Win a family trip for 4” Sweepstakes! One lucky person could win a family vacation (for 4) to the destination of their choosing, either Los Angeles, CA or Washington, DC!!! Trip includes airfare, hotel, $300 activity allowance, and of course 4-pieces of Atlantic luggage!!!  How cool is that! I would choose to go to Washington, DC. For your chance to explore with your family, win some amazing luggage, cash, airfare, and accommodation head over to www.AtlanticLuggage.com/spring…
Are you entering the sweepstakes? Where would you choose to go, Los Angeles or Washington, DC? Please let me know in a comment below.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. yes I entered! :) I would go to Houston for my little sister's wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.