My Shop!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Pink Floral Chiffon Pillow Sham Craft

Wholeport  sent me some beautiful pink floral chiffon fabric. My sweet Mom turned it into a beautiful pillow sham. That pillow now sits on my bed.

I think it looks great with our reversible floral and chevron printed bed set. 

I wanted it to be a sham for easy washing.  She sewed on bias tape to the open end, to keep the chiffon fabric from tearing. Then she used leftover bias tape to make ties.  I filled the pillow sham she made with a white king size bed pillow. 

I love how feminine and frilly it is.

In case you are wondering where my Turquoise Kayla Reversible Comforter Set is from, I ordered it in April from Zulily. A King size set was only $59.99. I just checked, and it's still available, however now it's $64.99, still a great deal.

What have you been crafting? Please come share at our weekly Anything Goes linky party.

Disclosure: Although Wholeport sent me free product to review, I was not compensated in any other way for this post. 100% of the opinions are mine. The Zulily link above is a referral link. If you make a purchase after following my link, I will earn Zulily credit! 


  1. Hi, saw your link at Making the pillow and all the colors! Very pretty, your mom did a beautiful job. Pinned. :)

  2. Wow! Mindie, that chiffon is simply gorgeous! What a great idea to make a pretty pillow out of it!! Happy week to you!!! :)
    hugs x, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

  3. It's so pretty!! It looks great with your bedding!

  4. Hi Mindie - Absolutely beautiful! Have a great week! Hugs, Holly

  5. Such wonderful pillows! And they look great on your bed

  6. How beautiful! Love the pillows!

  7. Oooh I love it! So frilly and girly! And it looks so beautiful with your bedding! Hope you are doing well, friend! Thinking of you! <3

    ~Abby =)

  8. I love these pillows!! Stopping by from Sew Crafty Angel's Wake Up Wednesday linky party. Here is my blog address:
    Stop by when you have a moment.


  9. Beautiful pillow and perfect for your bedroom :)

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Mondays...your one of my features this week ..

  10. Lovely pillows, a pretty feminine touch. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

  11. Beautiful! This looks amazing. Pinned! Please join us tonight at 7 pm and party with us. We feel honored when you stop by!
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

  12. The pillows are just gorgeous! I love love the pink one! Thanks for inspiring us at the Make Bake Create Party! Pinning to our board!

  13. Oh my gosh, love it Mindie! The fabric is fabulous and your mom did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.

  14. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with the Let's Get Real party.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.