My Shop!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 163, Winners, And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! This week has left me feeling hopeful, that I can continue taking the anti breast cancer medicine. My side effects that had me feeling terrible last week, seem to be easing up slowly to a tolerable level.  My energy seems to be returning too! I actually tackled some furniture DIY's this week.  I painted my dining set a rich teal, and waxed it. I also painted red and waxed, my old rocking chair, gifted to me from my loved and departed Granny.  I am also working my first farmer's market this Saturday since treatment. My booth won't be as big as it usually is, but it will have some fun new items. 

As promised I am announcing the winners from our big earring giveaway. It seemed unanimous that everyone wanted a few winners, instead of one, so I picked 4 random winners with Rafflecopter, and they are below in the Rafflecopter form. If your name is in there, then I have emailed you via your Rafflecopter  email.  I asked each of you for your favorite 5 pairs, and will do my best to distribute them fairly. 
Congrats!

Now for some fabulous features: 


Abstract Circle Painting  shared by 3 Little Greenwoods. 

Chalkboard Headboard Buffet  shared by Penny's Vintage Home. 

Pretty In Pink shared by Lauryncakes. 

Broccoli Salad With Bacon  shared by Upstate Ramblings. 

Now it's time to party!

16 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had more energy this week, and I hope you continue to feel better! Thanks for the feature too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to feel better!! Thanks for the party each week!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie, So happy to hear that the side effects are slowly passing, and that you're regaining your energy. Thanks great news! I hope that with every passing day, you feel stronger and more energetic. Thanks for keeping us posted . . . and thank you for hosting another fun party!
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear you are feeling better! Thanks for featuring my chalkboard headboard...it was a fun project! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you feeling stronger every day and doing things you love once again!! Thanks so much for hosting the party!! I also wanted to say a big Thank You as I was one of the winners in your give away!!! {Happy dance} :)
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your feeling better and thank you for continuing to have your great party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I love stopping by your party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mindie, I'm glad you are feeling better! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing ACD-friendly Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons. It’s the best of both worlds—raw macaroons and chocolate covered cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Mindie. So good to hear the side effects of the medicines are receeding. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the feature and for always hosting!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear you're starting to "come around". Heck woman, you're doing more than some people do that aren't fighting any battles. Keep it up!

    Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for always hosting a wonderful party. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad to hear you are feeling better this week! Have fun at the farmer's market! Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like a weekend blog carnival because I have time to do some extra cooking. I see a few recipes I want to try especially the broccoli salad. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.