My Shop!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 164 And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! I am so glad you are here. Where did this week go? Between making handmade soap for the Farmer's Market (I am totally hooked BTW), shopping for school supplies for my Kindergartner, fishing at the lake, and Skyping with my junior high student, who is visiting family out of town, this week flew by. 

I am continuing to feel better on my Tamoxifen. If the side effects stay at this level, they will be tolerable.  My skin is almost back to my normal shade of pale! I am really surprised it healed so quickly.  For a little while, my youngest kept asking why my underarm was black (this was where it burned the most during radiation).  Now it just looks like I did some topless tanning, on just the right side, LOL. Happy to be doing well since I am turning 37 next week! Hoping to have a date night with the hubs, but would be just as pleased with a rented rom com, and microwave popcorn. Man am I a cheap date or what? 

 I start substitute teaching in August, so I have been trying to tackle some Summer projects before life gets super busy again.  I will have two great furniture transformations to share with you soon! Hope your Summer Vacation is going great!  


Now for some fantastic features from last weeks party:

Ginger Peach Iced Tea  shared by Delightful E Made. 


Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels  shared by Daily DIY Life. 

Driftwood Hanger For Paper Boats Tutorial  shared by Little Treasures. 

Girlie Glam Nursery  shared by A Little Of This, A Little Of That. 

Now it's time to party!



23 comments:

  1. Hi Mindie - So glad that all is well in your entire life! Big hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting the party Mindie!! I got he earrings in the mail yesterday and they are so cute and you're right about the baskets!! Thanks again :)
    Julie @ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Party Day! Thanks so much for giving all of us an awesome place to show off our creativity!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're feeling much better Mindie!!
    I'm after an ankle surgery, still in a wheelchair, but hopefully not for long.
    I'm linking to your party in-between sirens.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindie, I'm glad you're continuing to do better and are able to get back to doing what you want again. Thanks for hosting each week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Noreen at craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome party :) great features, so many great posts and a great hostess :) have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Mindie - glad you are on the mend! Can't wait to see the furniture pieces you are doing. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mindie!
    So happy to hear that you're doing well . . . and healing!
    You sound so busy! I don't know how you do it all.
    I hope you're able to enjoy a little more of Summer before everyone returns to school/work.
    Thanks for hosting another great party!
    Have a great weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very happy to know you are doing well and have plenty of energy ( you have a lot going on). Thank you for hosting. I am happy to be part of your party xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting such a super fun party. I hope you have a brilliant weekend.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear you're doing so well, Mindy. What a huge blessing.
    You are extraordinary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheap dates are the best! Hang in there!!! :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting. I always like to share

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the feature Mindie! It made my day!
    Enjoy your date to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the awesome party!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting, Mindie. So glad to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy your bday date night whatever you end up doing! ~Ann
    Tarnished Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting Mindie. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great party, thank you so much for hosting!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are unstoppable! With all that you do and healing, I hope you take your birthday off and completely celebrate. So glad the medication is helping.

    Thank you so much for hosting and sharing our links. Have a great week and Happy Birthday!!!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.