My Shop!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Free Summer And Lemonade Stand Printables With Emily

Hello Bacon Time readers how are you this summer? I can't believe that June is already come and gone. It's incredible how fast the summer seems to fly. My kids and I have been busy with sports camp, splash parks, and just having fun in the sun. So, of course since it's summer I am totally loving all the bright colors, warm days, and time with my kids. So, we are doing a summer printable this month. I hope that y'all are having a wonderful summer and soaking up all the sunshine you can. I have to admit to being a terrible blogger this summer. I seriously have not written to many posts. It's just been relaxing and doing things with my kids. Then I will be heading home some time this month to visit my parents , brothers family, and friends. So, y'all know that I will only be checking in once in awhile. It's a vacation and a bloggy vacation at the same time. Although I probably should check in more since I've been such a slacker this month. Well I hope that you enjoy this months printable.



 Download here

This is a white background 8 by 10 print.
Of course it wouldn't be summer either if someones kid weren't out there selling Lemonade. So, I had to of course make a cute Lemonade stand printable for all those kids out there selling away. After all it so reminds me of hot summer days seeing all those kids selling lemonade in front of their houses. It's cute and lemonade stands sure are getting cuter then when I was a kid. So, I hope this comes in handy for your kids, grand kids, or even neighborhood kids. Have a fabulous day y'all! Hopefully your lemonade isn't more expensive then this. My boys just told me that's rather cheap for lemonade these days mom. Yikes! I guess everything changes eventually.

Down Load here

I used two fabulous kits by Ellie Lash this time around. Remember as always these are for personal use only. Thanks y'all and have a beautiful day and wonderful summer.

For more free printables visit Emily at Insanity Rules

Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. 

post signature








8 comments:

  1. So cute! My daughters are constantly trying to have a lemonade stand, this would make them look much more professional :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute@ I used to love to do lemonade stands! Thank you so much for linking up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Rednesday at Brown Gingham Creations! I am so happy you came.
    Your blog is wonderful. I hope you are doing much better. You are an Inspiration to so many.I am your newest Follower.and you'll find yourself on my Bloglist 8) Now that we know where we are in Bloglandia, let's not be strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and so pretty! Thanks for sharing this at History & Home this week, take care: Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...you're a sweetie for sharing the printable! And thanks so much for linking w/ Twirl and Take a Bow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun printables!! Thank you for sharing at The Creative Exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, fun, fun in the summer time! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.