My Shop!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Farmer's Market Booth

You may have seen previous posts, where I have shared my craft booth for local shows. I often have three display tables, mannequins, and time consuming displays. This Summer, having just finished my breast cancer treatment, I am not up for a huge booth. Instead I have been sharing a booth with other local artisans, and only bringing 1 table of items. Our Farmer's Market is a  small weekly show, that runs every Saturday during Summer, from 8 AM to Noon. Here are a few pictures of my handmade items, and my booth from the last market. 

My handmade scented soaps have been my best seller so far!
I am always asked how I  make such pretty shapes of soaps. My secret is Wholeport, they have lots of great silicone molds for baking and crafting in! 

Some inexpensive bandannas work great to add some flare to my table. 

Strawberry Shortcake Sugar Scrub!

I even have "Just Right Chunky" merchandise, trademarked by my husband. 

As you can see, it's a small booth, but it's still feminine, bright, and fun. 

What about you, do you work at a local farmer's market? Come share at our Anything Goes Weekly linky party. 

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mindie - Love this display and pinned! I'm not ready to set up anything at our local fleas or events, but when I do, I love looking at different ideas of displays. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Holly


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.