My Shop!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Photography From My Flower Garden


Doesn't Summer fly by every year a bit faster? I really need to get out in my flower beds, and take more pics for you all. These I actually took early Summer, before I stayed in Reno for my breast cancer treatment. I am just getting around to looking at how they turned out. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  



My lavender is starting to grow wild now! I love it. 






Sometimes I think it's fun to come up with a caption for my flower pics. This one I would 
call "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends". 

The colors of this one have me really getting excited for Autumn. 

Caption "Bow To The Dragon" seems fitting for my lovely Snapdragons. They seem to grow well here in Northern, California. 

This survivor has to have her pink!


I grow in a lot of pots, so when the snow hits, I can move them inside. 





I love this one! The pot it was in created a natural vignette. 

Last caption "Lean On Me". 

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing bits and pieces of my flower garden. I would love to know if you have a favorite pic. Please leave a comment below.  I need to get out and photograph some of my dahlias for you. Speaking of gardens, I was invited to feature my art in an upcoming Art In The Garden Tour! I am a little nervous. Hopefully I will have time to share some pics of that display with you.  What about you, how is your garden growing? Please share at our Anything Goes linky party.  To see where I party check out my Linky Love page. 

13 comments:

  1. This pictures look great! My favorite of the flowers are the purple and red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have a green thumb, Mindie. Your garden is just beautiful! How are you doing now, my friend? I've been keeping you in my prayers and hope that you are feeling well and enjoying these blessed summer months. ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Mindie, I have popped over to say hello from Treasure Box Tuesday. I love gardening and it was lovely to enjoy so many flowers which are growing in your garden. Although I think our climates are different, I have lavender which has just come into flower aswell.
    I love the name of your blog as it made me smile when I read it.... as my husband is a lover of bacon, so each time I cook him bacon, I will now be thinking of your blog.
    Have a lovely day.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindie - Your pictures are beautiful! I am so envious of your garden. Pinned - twice! Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these beautiful flowers. You have a very green thumb. My mom loved flowers and anything she touched grew to be beautiful. I have a magnolia tree at the front of her house that she planted that is now so big. I also live in her home and no, I am not the gardener that she was.

    Thanks for sharing.
    Linda Todd

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stopping by from the newlywed pilgrim....great pictures of your flowers! I blog about my travels, and hope you will take a peek at my newest post, the forgotten Faroe Islands!
    http://karanandmichael.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are so lovely! It's hard to decide, but I think I like the lavender best. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Pinned. I'm always impressed with your posts. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. I can't wait to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love flowers! My lavender has not come up yet. I am hoping it did not get damaged with our harsh winter. I have green but not blossoms yet. You have some beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing at Friday Favorites!

    Emily- Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Mindie and I love the captions! So happy that you are a survivor!! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous blooms with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mindie, just hopping back to let you know that I am featuring you at SYC this week.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos of your beautiful blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.