My Shop!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Promoting Our Trademark "Just Right Chunky" With Build A Sign


I am loving these new "JRC" stickers from Build A Sign.  My husband and his friend purchased a trademark for a favorite saying they have "JRC" standing for "Just Right Chunky". They believe people with healthy and natural curves are sexier than stick and bones. They are promoting a positive self image for women and men alike, to love themselves for who they are. They are not promoting an unhealthy lifestyle, rather acceptance that not everyone can have 6 pack abs.  Many people work out daily, eat right, and never lose their curvy physic. "JRC" says that's all right, because curvy is sexy, and there is such a thing as "Just Right Chunky". For more information on "JRC" or to join the "JRC" movement, and purchase products, visit our Etsy shop TLC Creations.  Find stickers and our decals for JRC listed here

 A great way to promote your business is with Build A Sign. They offer custom signs, business cards, license plates, stickers, decals, magnets, banners, flags, and more! Yes just about anything you can think of, they can customize to promote your business or trademark. 



Build A Sign asked if I would review their product. They made us 50 "Just Right Chunky" stickers using our custom design. The ordering process was simple. The time allowed for manufacturing was quick, and they arrived safely and securely packaged. I have absolutely no complaints, the stickers look great! Thank you Build A Sign for the opportunity to review your wonderful product line. If you have a blog, website, shop, event, trademark, or more to promote, please give Build A Sign a chance. A sign is really more then just a sign, it's affirmation of your dream. It's putting your ideas out there for the world to see, and it feels great! 

Disclosure: Although I received free product to review, I was not compensated in any other form for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. 

6 comments:

  1. That is fabulous, Mindie! Congratulations. I love it! I need one of those ;)

    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin you may order the stickers or our decals we make here https://www.etsy.com/listing/197821620/decals-stickers-just-right-chunky-jrc

      Delete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! Of course I love it, being a "JRC" girl myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks Vanessa, the stickers, and our decals are available in the shop, and we welcome custom orders https://www.etsy.com/listing/197821620/decals-stickers-just-right-chunky-jrc

      Delete
  3. Thanks for coming to Rednesday!
    Love the slogan and logo. Years ago I weighed 200+ in 5 months lost to 124.
    The problem was most females at that weight wore a size 5..I was in a large shirt..didn;t lose shoulders and bust and hips kept me in a size 13. Now, if some one says there is no such thing as big boned..HA. I went up to 140 and stayed there for years...okay today we won't mention anything at 50+ but I have lost over 160 again in 1 1/2 yrs and wearing clothes I haven't fit into for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the weight loss Melody! You may have read my weight loss story, so I can relate. I just got our stickers and the decals we make listed in the shop, if you are interested. Keep up the great work. https://www.etsy.com/listing/197821620/decals-stickers-just-right-chunky-jrc

      Delete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.