My Shop!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Soccer Ball Earring Tutorial For My World Cup Fever


I played soccer in high school, and always enjoyed the sport.  I have been a soccer mom for several years now. I guess I should have foreseen the fever coming, but alas I am surprised by my craving for World Cup soccer. I am getting ready to watch the USA  vs. Belgium game with my husband today, and thought I would share my earrings I will be sporting. 



Materials:
Team Sports Beads Soccer Balls (found at Jo-Ann Fabrics)
4 mm Faceted Black Beads (found at Jo-Ann Fabrics)
Flat Head Pin Jewelry Findings 
Hook Earring Findings

Tools:
Needle Nose Jewelry Pliers
Wire Cutters

Directions:
Place your beads on your flat head pin. Trim off excess of flat head pin with wire cutters, leaving enough room to make a loop with your needle nose pliers.  Before closing loop, attach it to the loop on your hook earring findings. 


What about you, have you caught The World Cup fever? 

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. 

4 comments:

  1. I want to learn to make earrings more than anything. It's on my list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love following the World Cup! I hope your Fourth is smashing!!! :)
    XoX, Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are so sweet :)

    Thanks for linking up #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.