My Shop!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

5 Minute Pies 1 Savory 1 Sweet

You may already know that I am a recipe contributor for a local publication, Susanville Stuff. Recently I shared with Susanville Stuff two recipes for quick pies, one sweet, and one savory pizza pie. They both may be prepared in only a few minutes. I hope you will check them out.  The savory pie is a great way to use up those Summer tomatoes from your garden. The sweet pie is inspired by Fall, and those fancy gourmet caramel apples, everyone loves. 

Well that's what I have been creating in my kitchen, what about you? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. 


  1. Holy heck it looks yummy.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

  2. Wow looks amazing!! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.