My Shop!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Night Photography #ad #EasyCanvasPrints

My husband and I are participating in a local Art In The Garden tour. I will be showcasing my handmade jewelry and soap,  He has decided to feature some of his night photography. Of course I was very excited when Easy Canvas Prints asked if I would review their product. 

This is a  photograph my husband took of a local church. The photograph was taken in the pitch black of night. Knowing how to work his camera, he was able to see the church, and illuminate it. No there wasn't an exorcism going on, that red light was my husbands doing. He was not able to enter the church, but was able to light it up red, with a small hand held light. 

The print arrived securely packaged, and quickly. It looks terrific, we have no complaints. For such a large canvas, 24 x 36 inches, it isn't heavy.  I love the sleek look their canvases have while hung. They truly offer gallery quality canvases at reasonable prices. 

On their website today, I noticed they are offering 25% OFF all canvases and FREE standard shipping! 

Thank you Easy Canvas Prints for the review opportunity! 

Photography is a lot of fun, it's even more enjoyable when the picture lives not only in your computer, but in your home, on a beautiful canvas! Do you like night photography? Do you have any pictures that need to be sent to Easy Canvas Prints?  Please let me know in a comment below. 

Disclosure: Although I received a free canvas to review, I was not compensated in any other form, for this post. 100% of the opinions are mine. 

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about printing and hanging some of my photos and maybe I will. Night photography sounds interesting and quite a niche.


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.