My Shop!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 170 And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! I am so glad you are here. I made it through a second week of substitute teaching 4th grade. Now it's time for another school, and a new assignment!  

Here is what you may have missed this week at Bacon Time:

Now for some awesome features from last weeks linky party:

Now it's time to party! 

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. 


  1. I've thought about substitute teaching when I retire. If you can survive 4th graders I think I can do it. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~

  2. Hope the next week and next assignment goes as well :).

    Have a great day, thanks for hosting :)

  3. Thanks so much for the fun and creative place to party!
    ~ Ashley

  4. Thank you for the sweet feature! Ivory Tower's living room redo is really gorgeous. Wowza!

  5. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup. I’m also sharing my review on a great MontrĂ©al gluten-free bakery that also has corn-free products.

  6. Thank you so much for featuring my covered deck. Have a great weekend!

  7. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on!
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

  8. Woot, woot for making it through a second week of subbing! :D Thank you for a lovely party doll! :D

  9. Thanks for the party! As a kid I always thought it was so fun to have a substitute teacher. As an adult, I have a different perspective -- what a challenge that must be. Either way, it takes a special person! I hope you have a great week!

  10. Thanks for the party. Glad you make it through the 2nd week of substituting. I have done it in the past and it can be challenging or fun. Have a great weekend!

  11. Hi Mindie - Thank you so much for the feature! You are the BEST! Happy weekend! Hugs, Holly

  12. Hi. We are new in blogging. Doing a blogwalk and found your blog. Huhu. I follow you and can you follow me back? Thank you.

    GenXY Gaming

  13. Awesome party, thanks for hosting! Love all of the yummy recipes.

    Denise & Aubrie


Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.