My Shop!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Anything Goes Linky #173 And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! Sorry it's up a little late, I was having some technical difficulties. 
I had a great week, and even took three days off! Two days for doctors appointments, and tests, and one day to spend with my husband. We celebrated our 14 year wedding anniversary this week! 

Here is what you may have missed this week at Bacon Time:



Now for some awesome features from last weeks party:




Now it's time to party! 





15 comments:

  1. Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop and party with you. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day! Thanks so much for featuring my stenciled cocktail tray! Thanks for hosting another fabulous party too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie I also featured Backwoods Babies kitchen! I loved your bathroom makeover. Think of you often! Thanks for party! laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Happy Anniversary! Our 18th is next month! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for hosting!! What a great party. Happy Friday and Anniversary! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! The Pumpkin Chocolate Chip roll looks delicious! I like to make something similar at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary and thanks for featuring my pumpkin roll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Totally appreciated the chance to read more blogs and more like Pinterest pages. Fran @ TravelGenee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice features this week. Thanks for the party! Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked your post about Anything Goes Linky #173 And Features

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mindie thank you so much for featuring my kitchen reveal. You always host a super fun party. I hope that you a wonderful weekend.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chocolate chip pumpkin roll looks delicious! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.