My Shop!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween, Thanksgiving, And Christmas Pedicure Gift Sets With Free Printables


Inspired by a Halloween pin on Pinterest, from Being Bianca, I set to work creating some pedicure gift sets for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, with FREE printables! That's right, today you can have all three! If you do use these, I would love for you to "like" my Facebook fan page! If you like my page, or follow Bacon Time, you won't miss many more free holiday printables. I have several new ones, that I will share soon. 

Note, you may see a red ticket behind the gift tag, in the pictures, that's just my vendor ticket for these items. They are headed to the gift shop at Wemple's Pumpkin Patch! This is my third year as a vendor there. It's a magical store, and I am thrilled to be apart of it.  If you would like to purchase any of these, or a custom gift set, message me at my shop www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemay. 



Tips For Printing Halloween Printable:
To print the graphic above, right click and save it to your computer. Yes it is only one graphic. Upload to Picasa 3. I chose to print in "5x7", "shrink to fit", and "2 copies per a photo". This will not make a 5x7 card, but a small fold-able gift tag, and will give you 8 on a page! 








Tips For Printing Thanksgiving or Christmas Printables:
Right click, and save images above to your computer. I like to print these on Picasa 3, using "shrink to fit", and "wallet" size. 


Items that I like to include in these sets are polish, files, handmade soaps, and handmade cuticle, foot, and body oil. I also included mini holiday hand sanitizes in a few. Other items to include would be lotion, toe separators, cotton balls, and nail polish remover. 


Using cute ribbon or fabric strips, plastic leaves, confetti, and even fake snow, can add to the fun! 

Well these are a few of  many items I have been crafting up! What have you been up to? Come share at our Anything Goes weekly linky party. 

9 comments:

  1. Those are adorable- what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! I'm always looking for an easy printable for that personal touch! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I always love your ideas. Pinned. We had so much fun partying with you at our last party. We hope to see you tonight's party at 7 pm. We love to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, great for any time of the year, thanks for the printables and sharing this on Fabulous Friday Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling idea! Loved all of the fun sayings. Thanks for sharing with SYc.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mindie - The Trick or Treat printables would be perfect for Boo-ing your neighbors! Thanks so much for co-hosting the What's Scarier party. Love you girlfriend! Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Featuring you tomorrow! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift ideas. Pinning. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.