My Shop!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Anything Goes Linky # 174 And Features

Grab code from right side bar please.

Welcome to the party! Can you believe it's October? It's also breast cancer awareness month. Are you checking your tatas regularly? I suggest having your partner do it for you, it's much more fun;)

Well I received some good news from the doctor. After running some lab work, and taking a chest x-ray, they can't find anything wrong. Taking me off of the estrogen supplement, and taking my Tamoxifen in the morning, instead of at night, seems to have alleviated most of the chest pain I was having. I am still feeling a bit stressed. I am not pushing myself as hard as I was, and learning to say no, when it comes to subbing everyday.  Thank you for all your love and support. 

Here is what you may have missed this week at Bacon Time:



Now for some awesome features from last weeks party:






Now it's time to strut your stuff! 






Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. 

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got good news from the doctor! Thanks for hosting and featuring my pumpkin cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon - Bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party :)

    So happy to hear the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes so glad to hear that you are feeling better! Thanks for hosting this party each week! Have a nice fall weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy your news were good from the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! I'm so excited to party with you this morning.Thank you for featuring us at your party! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good news to hear form the doc! Congrats! Thanks for hosting a great party! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear the good news, and yes, my dh would oh, so happy to check the tatas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the great news!!!!!
    Thank you for the feature I really appreciate it!!!!
    Ramon
    Rowhouseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How great that you got good news from the doctor! PTL. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!! We hope you are having a great week. Thanks for hosting another party!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Denise & Aubrie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What amazing news, it must be a relief off of your shoulders to know there is "nothing wrong with you" (we both already knew that ;) Thanks for the feature! Keep up the health kick, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nevermind. InLinkz is doing maintenance. Found this on their site:
    http://blog.inlinkz.com/2014/12/maint/

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.